November 15, 2010

Daluved New Ballet set & Late Night

So, I did my usual cc hunting about
a week ago, and I was making a new
sim which I adore! She's the blonde
whose in these pics ;) Anyways, on
with my story, I went on mod the sims
and saw this ballet set, and I literally fell
in love with it! It's so cute, here's some pics
of my new simmie wearing it!
Screenshot-2244 Screenshot-2245 Screenshot-2249
Isn't she adorable? :)
Screenshot-2250
The shoes are my favorite part of the outfit!
Now concerning Late Night, it seems like an amazing EP,
don't get me wrong, but when I heard people were having problems with
CC, I immediatly didn't like it, lol. I literally don't know what i'd do if I
didn't have any! So i'm going to wait until Late Night gets fixed before I
do anything!

What i'm wearing:
Hair by XM Sims
Leotard by Daluved @ MTS
Shoes by Daluved @ MTS
I have no idea where I got the tights so sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment